Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thriving

I have two new pieces in the latest edition of Thrive magazine.  The first is a feature article on finding childcare for a child with special needs.  I'll be honest - if you're not in the market for childcare for a child with special needs, you may find this one a tad dry.  But if you ARE in the market for childcare for a child with special needs, I hope you'll find it chock full of helpful information, thanks in large part to the many parents who shared their experiences with me as I put the article together.  You can read the final product here.

The second piece is a bit more lighthearted - the result of nearly fourteen years of exposure to television programming geared to the preschool set.  I will say, though, that if you're like me and have had just about all you can take of this kind of programming, this column may make your eye start to twitch.  You can read it here.  But don't say I didn't warn you.

3 comments:

gretchen said...

Wait, Noggin is gone????

MOM-NOS said...

It's gone, Gretchen - or, as Bud so often reminds me, "Noggin is now Nick Jr." Fear not, though - Moose and Zee live on through the magic of YouTube.

kristi said...

Love this article about childcare, and I love beth and Nik!