Sunday, October 05, 2008

It's a girl!

Warm congratulations to Dierks and Cassidy Bentley on the birth of their daughter, Evalyn Day Bentley!

According to People magazine, baby Evie was born just before midnight last night, October 4. It's a date that's dear to my heart, as October 4 was Bud's due date - though, determined to do things his own way from the start, he was born two weeks early.

And thanks to reader M, who keeps me up-to-date on breaking Bentley news as it happens and who dropped me a line this morning to let me know.

2 comments:

Teal said...

Congratulations to Dierks and Cassidy! Terrific people that I know they are, they deserve the blessing of a beautiful little girl. I know baby Evalyn will have a great life with these two wonderful people as parents. And with friends like you, MOM-NOS, baby Evie can't go wrong.

Bud's Dad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.