Tuesday, May 13, 2008

So much life, so few words

Niksmom has tagged me for a meme and challenged me to write my life story in six words. I'm guessing that this meme has its roots in the Smith Magazine Six Word Memoir project, and it's an interesting exercise because it forces people to hone in on the essence of what is - or has been - most important, instructive, or instrumental in their lives.

Here's mine:

Amid the losses, so much found.

If you'd like to share your own six word memoir, please leave it here in the comments section or post a link to your blog.

17 comments:

mommy~dearest said...

I love that- what a beautiful expression, it could be a mantra. Very well summed up.

Unfortunately, in my current frame of mind, my 6 words would be: He ate my M* F* cheesecake.
(see blog for details)

Anonymous said...

Quietly lurking, not much to say.

dancingmom said...

Acceptance is the path to happiness.

(and I'm not just talking about autism either!)

kristenspina said...

Looks like you and I had similar thoughts: Lost, found—more than I expected.

Anonymous said...

God gives what you can handle.

or

All things happen for a reason.

WherestheBox said...

That's beautiful and so evocative. Wow.

Niksmom said...

See, I knew you would do this justice!

Daisy said...

Today, that memoir would read, "What else can go wrong now?"

Wishful Mommy said...

down, up, down, up, down, upppppppppppp

Angela said...

Awesome six-word memoir! Great job!

Drama Mama said...

I humbly submit:

She bit life in the ass.

telemommie said...

A puzzel, waiting to be solved.

or

TinkyWinky Dipsy LaLa Po, Again? Again!

Christy said...

Strength for today sprinkled like manna

Stimey said...

Always chasing three boys. Usually laughing.

Angela said...

Just taking a peek around... not after the Bentley post..LOL. Love your 6 words...well done!

TLC said...

Plan B Now, But It's Ok.

3 kids, 2 with HFA. Not what I planned.

Send Chocolate

China said...

So many opportunities, not enough taken.