Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Closing in, icing out

We may be getting down to the wire on Ice Out 2008.

Here's what the yard looked like at the beginning of the week:

Here's what it looks like now:

I will keep you posted with further developments.


Anonymous said...

May it be a loooong time between May 22 (the winning day, MY day) and the next snowfall.


FXSmom said...

i should have said may 22 (my bday). that would have been the logical move. oh well...that'll learn me. It's looking good!!

Beth up North said...

This is so exciting. I am a regular reader and this "contest" has added a fun twist to the blog. I am way out of the running (at May 24) but happy for you. The earlier Ice Out the better. My 4 year old son has autism and your blog is good soul food. Thanks for that and keep up the good work.

Suzpotts said...

May 11th has to be the day! I hope to win...this little blog/ice out contest has been fun! Happy Mother's Day everyone! I check in with your blog each week and it makes me feel better to know that there are others like me (and my son) out there. Thanks!

Bad mommy said...

Come on, May 14! Yeah!

Hope, for your sake, that the thaw comes quickly and that the weather has been lovely.

Harvest Mom said...

Who's got mother's day? I'm guessing that will be just about right, and a happy mother's day gift for you, Mom-NOS! Looks like I wasn't optomistic enough in my prediction, but man, that was a LOT of snow!! I'm not mean enough to wish for a cold snap for you to stretch it out to the day I chose (5/29). Thanks for the update, I was just thinking about you and your snow pack yesterday as the temps reaches up into the upper 70s here.