Saturday, November 10, 2007

Shine your light

If you're a frequent flyer on the autism blogger circuit, then you know Niksmom from Maternal Instincts. You know all about her wonderful son Nik, and you have been worrying with her about the profound difficulties that he is experiencing right now. If you don't know Nik and his mom, then this post will give you an idea of what they are going through.

Tonight, Niksmom posted this. She's worried, and she's asking for our help.

So, please: If you're the praying type, send prayers. If you're the thinking type, send thoughts. If you're the sending-energy-out-to-the-universe type, then channel your energy in their direction. Do whatever you can, even if - especially if - you think that there's nothing you can do.

We are with you, Niksmom. We are with you.

9 comments:

Bannie said...

I am sending my thoughts and my prayers to nik, nik's mom and dad, and to the doctors who are going to help this lovely boy and his family. My loudest prayer goes out to the doctors. Please Lord bless these people with curiosity, a sense of urgency and perseverance...have them Be House like and break rules, ignore the bottomline and not rest until the answer is clear.Amen. God Bless you niksmom and dad and xoxox to nik.

Niksmom said...

Thank you so much, Mom-NOS. This is why I love you.

Bannie, thank you. Thank you.

Another Voice said...

Thanks for posting this, support and company can mean a great deal as a family endures hardship.

So far about 24 people have left a post on her blog, a good start.

Marla Fauchier Baltes said...

We are praying too. I too put a post on my blog asking for prayers for little Nik. Hopefully lots of prayers will be said!

Anonymous said...

You can count on my prayers, too.

xoxo
karen in ca

Casdok said...

Yes we are all with you.

Drama Mama said...

I am with you, Niksmom. With Nik. And so are my students. Every day.

Anonymous said...

lOTS AND LOTS OF PRAYERS ! ONLY POSITIVE ENERGY AND THOUGHTS XOXO-N

Daisy said...

Please keep us posted on Nik and Niksmom. I so hope their pain is eased soon. Nik and his family do not deserve to suffer so.