Saturday, July 07, 2007

I break for music

Because life can't exclusively be consumed by dismay and anger about the current administration, I offer you two great ways to take a break today:

Tune in to footage from the global Live Earth concerts, hear some terrific music, learn some important facts about the climate crisis, and get a glimpse of what life might be like if Al Gore had walked away with the 2000 election,

OR

Get away from it all and watch the funniest music video I've seen in a long time.

4 comments:

Club 166 said...

Is there anything that William Shatner won't do?

That was really funny.

Joe

MaryBeth said...

Too funny. My son Kevin is so obsessed with Superheroes I fear he may become the main character in the video!!

MOTHER OF MANY said...

Live Earth was good, my children loved it.

Daisy said...

So funny! I was laughing so hard I wanted to reach for my inhaler. :)