Friday, November 17, 2006

Picture this

In comments to a post from earlier this week, when I wondered aloud how I would continue to post every day for the rest of the month, Kristina suggested that I post photographs when I get stuck and Neil suggested that I share some of Bud's artwork.

So today's post is a photo essay of the artist at work.


Still Life (this one is titled "Happy Birthday, Tinky Winky"):

Performance Art (in two movements):

And, of course, photography:


LynAnne said...

Bravo! I love the titles of his works!

neil said...

Hey, that is so cool. I especially love the performance art, it had so much movement and energy! Looks like bud is an artist.

kirsten said...

excellent! i love the barrier to the stairs - and a good reminder to find those dot paints for my kiddo.

Daisy said...

These are beautiful! future career, perhaps?