Saturday, October 28, 2006


Which is, of course, short for "Why Not Stress More?", the question I asked myself when I signed on to Fussy's NaBloPoMo and committed to authoring a blog post every day during the month of November.

No, actually I'm just being snarky. Blogging is something I enjoy doing; it's something that I do for myself. It's good for my mental health, good for my soul, good for my brain, and good (is this pathetic to say?) for my social life. But with the work- and weather-related stress in my life lately, I haven't made a great deal of time for blogging.

And this is about to change.

A post a day. I can do this. No worries. No stress.



for what it's worth said...

Look at it this way, at least by signing up to do a blog-a-day, you are going to have to set aside some time just for you every day.
Given what women usually do for themselves, this might be a positive.

Kristina Chew said...

Blogging is online journaling---day by day---November will be a month of great reading!

Jannalou said...

Ha! :)

You can do it!

And maybe next year you'll commit to writing a 50,000 word novel in 30 days during NaNoWriMo - a challenge I have not yet overcome, but I plan to win this year! (You-all can read my attempt over at

Daisy said...

I'll stop by to read! I signed up, too. My goal? Enjoy myself through blogging. No worries.

Kristen said...

Looking forward to it!