Sunday, September 24, 2006

With apologies to James Lipton

I've been tagged by Aiden's Mommy to respond to the Bernard Pivot questionnaire that James Lipton gives his celebrity guests during their appearances on Inside the Actor's Studio.

1. What is your favorite word?

Heiligenschein

2. What is your least favorite word?

Heiligenschein

3. What turns you on? (creatively, spiritually, or emotionally?)

Strong, hot coffee; great writing; Paul McCartney live from the twentieth row

4. What turns you off?

Cliches and platitudes

5. What is your favorite curse word?

"Crat!" (This is Bud's curse word, which began as a misheard "crap," then developed a life of its own.)

6. What sound or noise do you love?

Bud's heartbeat

7. What sound or noise do you hate?

Rolling thunder

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?

Doula

9. What profession would you not like to do?

Dental hygienist

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

"Your kids can't wait to see you."


Though, as I've said before, the tagging dynamic makes me hyperventilate, I am breathing deeply and tagging: Daisy, for what it's worth, mumkeepingsane, Gretchen, Tara, and anyone else who'd like to play either by posting the answers on their own blogs or leaving them here in the comments section.

8 comments:

Susan Senator said...

I LOVE this, and I love your answers. I am so going to blog this.

Aiden's Mommy said...

These answers were great! I love learning more about Mom-Nos!

Daisy said...

Wow. This will present a challenge -- but I accept.

for what it's worth said...

Those are great questions...I accept..

mumkeepingsane said...

I'll blog this too!

Anonymous said...

You wouldn't know it from your bloglines, but I've posted my answers too- at the bottom of my long rambling post...
Gretchen

Daisy said...

It's up and posted at http://compostermom.blogspot.com.

Anonymous said...

Deal me in! I'll blog this soon.