I've been tagged by Aiden's Mommy to respond to the Bernard Pivot questionnaire that James Lipton gives his celebrity guests during their appearances on Inside the Actor's Studio.
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on? (creatively, spiritually, or emotionally?)
Strong, hot coffee; great writing; Paul McCartney live from the twentieth row
4. What turns you off?
Cliches and platitudes
5. What is your favorite curse word?
"Crat!" (This is Bud's curse word, which began as a misheard "crap," then developed a life of its own.)
6. What sound or noise do you love?
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"Your kids can't wait to see you."
Though, as I've said before, the tagging dynamic makes me hyperventilate, I am breathing deeply and tagging: Daisy, for what it's worth, mumkeepingsane, Gretchen, Tara, and anyone else who'd like to play either by posting the answers on their own blogs or leaving them here in the comments section.