I've been tagged by Autism Diva, and challenged to reveal five weird things about myself.
1. I am intensely private (which makes exercises like this almost physically painful.) It took me months to talk about my blog to anyone who knows me personally. Since then, several people have said that they've learned more about me in the months they've been reading the blog than they did in years of knowing me.
2. I loathe talking on the telephone. I adore long face-to-face coffee-sipping conversations with friends, but move those same conversations to the telephone and I start to itch.
3. I enjoy reality television. People often seem surprised by this. I must give off some sort of poseur intellectual PBS vibe or something, but give me So You Think You Can Dance any day of the week.
4. When I go out to dinner with a group of people I like to be the last person to order in case someone else orders something that sounds more appealing than what I had in mind. I especially like it when the person right before me orders something that sounds good, so that all I have to say is "I'll have that, too."
5. I have this thing with words.
An additional weird thing about me is that I want everyone I know to feel loved, included and appreciated, and the practice of "tagging" particular individuals feels so much like choosing sides in third grade kickball that it ties my stomach in knots and makes me sweat. Therefore, if you would like to share your weirdnesses, I invite you to do so. Leave a comment here so that people can follow the link to your blog. If you don't have a blog, feel free to self-disclose in the comments section here. And know that you will be loved and appreciated, weirdness and all.