Thursday, June 22, 2006

Weather or not

I'm not sure what web sites Bud's been surfing lately, but it seems he's been learning about severe weather events. We've enjoyed a stretch of warm, sunny days this week, but the forecast calls for storms to roll in for the weekend. Bud and I were talking about our plans for the days to come and I told him that we might have to plan some indoor activities in case we get a rain storm.

"Maybe it's a TWISTLER!" Bud said excitedly, seemingly confusing a cyclone with his favorite red candy.

"I don't know if we'll get a twister, Bud," I said.

"Or maybe a TOE-NADO!" he squealed.

I don't know... Twistlers and Toenadoes? I'm not sure where he's getting his information, but I'm picking up a heavy duty umbrella just in case.

1 comment:

karen said...

LOL, he is too cute. Me and my boys are headed for the beach today, enjoying some unusual weather for us at this time of year! :-)