Sunday, May 14, 2006

wePod

We are officially a three-iPod family.

Since my former iPod is now a permanent fixture on Bud's ears, my husband pulled through with a new one for Mother's Day. He even got it engraved with a Mother's Day wish from him and Bud.

As soon as I opened the wrapping and showed Bud what was inside he ran toward me, iPod aloft, and shouted, "Look, Mama! It's just like MY iPod!"

Once again, in Autismland give means take.

Happy Mother's Day to some of my favorite moms on the planet!

4 comments:

Mamaroo said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, MOM-NOS!

Although it seems like we Moms give and give, we get so much more in return. What a great gift you got from your two guys!

Kristina Chew said...

And is Dad-NOS gets one for his day in June you'll be a 3Pod family!

Hope you had a lovely, lovely day.

Mom to Mr. Handsome said...

Happy Mother's Day Mom-NOS! SD (Super Daddy) gave me my first I-Pod this year for my birthday and I can not live without it. The more I-Pods, the better I say. We are a Half -Pod family, two out of four :o)

Kristin
Thanks for the link to my blog. I'm realy flattered!

Big Orange said...

wow, *I* want a DAD-NOSpod, too!! That's really cool. Happy M-Day!