Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Everyday magic

I woke this morning nose-to-nose with Bud, as he loudly proclaimed "The magical spell was broken, and the night turned into daytime!"


Isn't that the way we should approach each new day? Not as drudgery. Not as a to-do list. Not even as a fresh start.

As magic.


Wendy said...

Ah yes...but every morning I'd love to postpone "magic" for just five more minutes. :)

MOM-NOS said...

Amen to that, Wendy! Let's have our magic and sleep in too!

Brett said...

A great quote along these lines from the movie Hitch with Will Smith:

"Wake up every day like it was on purpose."

Melanippe said...

My first thought was "WOW, isn't this beautiful", and "I want to print that and nail it to the office wall". The second thought was... "Oh, Wendy, me too!!!!!"