Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Care to comment?

This mom pointed out to me that only blogspot members could post comments here. I've changed my settings, so feel free to comment away!


Kyra said...

Hi! i'm so thrilled that i can comment now and let you know how much i love your site and reading about your life with Bud. and i love love love the france post. my son is from france. how i wish we lived across the street!

supermom said...

I want to thank you for sharing all your innermost thoughts and feelings. I am fascinated with Bud. My 3 1/2 yr old Jon-Luke was diagnosed with PDD-NOS about a year ago. I often find myself turning his actions over and over in my mind, like an enigma that I must solve. Often times, I see that his actions are not random. His inability to verbally communicate by connecting words and portraying images through auditory language has forced him to seek other ways to bring his message across. It takes a really analytical mind to do that. My heart often has a heaviness because outside of his school and his 6 siblings, the world doesn't understand him and they choose to label and discard. I believe that God has great plans for our children and it may just be by touching one person at a time. Besides, it seems that all the blogs I read on this web site all have strong underlying tones of deep reliance on faith. We are strong in His Word and are more than overcomers. God doesn't make mistakes.
Once again thank you for taking the time to touch someone's life.